When I first sat down with my kit I thought, now how am I gonna use that felt?! Then it hit me, the felt was kinda fuzzy like a teddy bear. So, I took the cute bear in the "say it in studs" package and placed him on some pink felt. Then I cut around the bear and adhered him to my card. Isn't he cute? I've also used my new "water threading punch" from Fiskars to create the scalloped edge on the card.

I got pink and green felt in my DT kit and the green felt was perfect for my next little studly thing, the dinosaur!

I was surfing around trying to get some ideas for fun cards and when I landed on Card Positioning Systems blog I just had to scrap lift the flower bouquet card. It was just the perfect way to use the felt. I also got some pearls in my kit that I thought was a bit of a challenge to use but they turned out to be a cute way to decorate the flower bouquet.

For my 4th card I used my last cute stud animal. I decided to not do the fuzzy felt thing this time and just placed it on my patterned paper instead. This is how it turned out:

Now I can't wait to get my next DT kit! LOL! It is just so much fun to use papers and embellies that someone else has picked out for you. Challenging but fun!
Thanks for stopping by! I would love it if you'd say hello before you leave! :)
8 comments:
Ok, those are just the **cutest**! Every one of those are just amazing. The flower bouquet with the little pearls - love it!!! I think I want me some studly studs! hehe
Nu maste jag fa fraga, vad ar "studs" ?
Korten ar riktigt fina och jag tror nastan att jag maste gora ett liknande kort med blombuketten. Det var riktigt fiffigt! :)
Malin, tack för att du tittade in hos mig! :) Studs finns flera betydelser för. Dels är det de små "dubbarna" som utgör de olika motiven på mina kort (nallen, ankan och dinosaurien) de kallas för studs. Man brukar även kalla killar för "studs" så därav min lilla ordlek och försök att vara lite rolig! :)
Okej:) Men hur satter man fast "studsen"? Jag tycker det blir riktigt fint!
"Studsen" i detta fallet är självhäftande och fastnar på papper så väl som på filt som jag använde bakom 2 av motiven.
Om du tittar på denna länk så får du se de olika varianterna av Prima's "Say it in studs" som finns att köpa hos MiMa's Scrapbooking.
Emmy, these cards are adorable! You really do some great work. And, oh, Dr. Horrible... check You Tube. I seem to recall it on there. You have to watch each Act individually, but at least you'll be able to check it out.
Emmy, these are AMAZING!! I love them! You are so talented, girl!! Awesome work!
OMGOSH!!!!!!! your work is soooo unique and beautiful Emmy!!! THis is the first I've seen of the studs!! LOVING the beautiful cards you made!!! so creative and beautiful....hope you've offer them to the Prima website!!
~Gabi xx
Post a Comment