Thursday, October 2, 2008

Title block!

I just couldn't come up with a good title , so there... now that we've got that part over with, lets get to the actual blog post! :)

Not too much going on here actually. Just a lot of line dancing and a bit of scrapping!

The wierd moment of the day was when the doorbell rang and when I opened the door a really old dude was standing there holding about 32 eggs! My first thought was, you've got to be kidding me...are you here to sell eggs?! But instead he asked if I knew something about a family named Smith (well, lets call them Smith. They had a different name that I can't even remember now). They had supposedly moved to our area 3 months ago. I told the old dude with the eggs that I didn't know where the Smith family lives and with that he was leaving.

I know, I'm really not a great blogger when all I have to write about today is an egg carrying old geezer! So, how about if I just post my latest work instead?!

First up, a layout with my cute niece! The picture was taken on midsummers eve several years ago. (She's turning 12 in 10 days)


This card I made for a card swap I'm in. This is one of the cards I sent in September. I used a page from an old book to create this!


Next up is a birthday card I made for a friend. The flowers are hand cut out from a patterned paper. I just love the colors on those flowers! Nice and bright!

Last creation for the day is my very first clear card. This was a lot of fun to make so there'll be more clear cards coming for sure!

Thanks for stopping by and welcome back! :)


1 comment:

Ami said...

Gorgeous work, girl!! Too funny about the egg man!! LOL!