Friday, October 10, 2008

New DT member for MiMa's Scrapbooking! :)

I am so excited! 2 friends of mine have opened a scrapbook shop and I'm so proud to be a member of their Design Team. I will mainly be making cards and maybe a layout once in a while.
In my first DT kit I got the wonderful papers from Basic Grey's Ambrosia line to work with. You can buy all the pp's that I've used for these cards at MiMa's Scrapbooking.

First up is a Double Pocket Card. These are so easy and so much fun to make.

My second card is called a Mini Pocket Card. You write your greeting on the tag in the little pocket. The black cardstock I used for this card looks great. There are dots on it and it gives it a really nice texture. (I also used white dotted cardstock on the tags on the double pocket card).

Next up is a "Spinner Card". I got this technique from the Hero Arts blog (you can find a link in to the left on my blog). The card I made is a scraplift from a girl named Diana. I got a similar card in a card swap that I'm in and I just had to lift it!

The last card is a bookmark card. I cut two slits on the front of the card and then threaded the card through the slits to hold it in place.


For a close up look at the cards you can stop by MiMa's.
Thanks for stopping by! :)


3 comments:

TesaB said...

Ja må hon leva
Ja må hon leva
Jaaaa mååå hooon leeeva utiii 100:de ååår

HURRAAHHHH!

Grattis på födelsedagen, gumman och GRATTIS till DT uppdraget! Gud vad kuuul!!!

Ami said...

This is pure GORGEOUSNESS!! I love all these creations with that Ambrosia paper. I must get it SOON! You are a Master Enabler by posting all your STUNNING work!

Pandy said...

Super HUGE congrats on the design team, altho THEY are the ones that should be congratulated! :D They are lucky to have such an amazing creative chickie designing for them! You GO girl!!