
Other than this LO I've been making cards for my DT assignment at Cards in Focus. This week we wanted to inspire for three different challenges. Cardjacked, Theme: Butterflies and a sketch challenge. Here are my cards for the three challenges.



On to not so scrap related matters...
School is almost over and I'm thrilled about that! I just have an exam on tuesday and then I hope to be all done. Fingers crossed that I wont have to retake the exam I had last week. Now it's on to job hunting! Hopefully I'll have that sorted out shortly so I'll start making some money soon! That would be nice! :) But until I do find a job I'll enjoy the time I have off. I think a lot of time will be spent out on our lovely balcony!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
3 comments:
HÄRLIGA kort och sööt LO! LOL! Det var en trevlig överaskning med ett proppfullt nytt inlägg!!! Piska, piska! LOL!
So glad to see you're no longer the world's worst blogger (your words, not mine) hehehe The Pirate LO is adorable and the card with the butterfly/flowers is just so very pretty. It almost made me want to go out and buy some butterflys...almost.
HALÅÅÅÅ!!!! Tänkte få igång dig lite genom en liten utmaning... Kanske funkar! LOL! Kolla in min blogg!
Post a Comment