Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Have you missed me? :)

To be honest, I'm not sure that many people read my blog! But for the faithful reader (Yes Tesa, I'm talking about you) here's a new post for you to read when you get back from your vacation!! LOL! Hope you had a great time by the way! :)

Looking forward to going on a mini vacation of my own tomorrow through the weekend. We're visiting the inlaws! The kids will get to spend some time with their grandpa (farfar). We plan on a few outings as well. Going to the zoo. Going for a swim in the nearby lake and doing a bit of shopping too! The kids are gonna bring their money they have saved up so they can buy whatever the like! Hoping to get some great pictures too that I can scrap when we get back!

And speaking of scrapping...here are a few projects I've been working on lately!



3 comments:

TesaB said...

Klart att jag saknat dig och detta var ju onekligen en rolig överaskning! LOL! Låter som en avkopplande semester väntar. Ha det så trevligt vännen!

MindyRadio said...

I like to pop in too!! :)

said...

Your layouts are beautiful Emmy, and I love your cards!!