Ok, so I'm gonna give the blogging thing a second chance. As I have already stated this blog will mostly contain my scrapbooking stuff so I thought I'd post a few LO's, cards and other projects I have made since my last post.
This is a necklace I made for the Scrap Event of Scandinavia. I had so much fun making this, playing around with shrink plastic:

Here are two bookmarks that I've made. Also lot of fun playing around with a new technique. Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Screens:


I love candles and I wanted to scrap this cool picture that I had. Made it for a "use what I send you swap" in a support group I'm in at http://www.scrapbook.com/

One of my easter cards that I made this year. Love the little bunny brads and looooove stickles!!

This is a recipe card I've made for a swap I'm in.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:
Du är definitivt inte världens bästa bloggare - ÄN! LOL! Kul om du får fart på bygget, vännen! Kan inte se mig mätt på halsbandet det är så attans snyggt! Och när man sett det i verkligheten så... Hörs!
Äntligen!! Nu finns här annat att titta på! ...vart tog den där "excitementen" vägen? Jag som tyckte det började så bra! Hoppas få se lite nya inlägg här nu med dina fantastiskt fina kort!
Grattis till DT platsen på Kort i Fokus!! Det är du väl värd!
Tjoho... hoppas du hinner blogga lite, bara liiite. men jag vet hur svårt det är att hinna med ALLT...
vi ses :)
YEAH!!! So glad you've posted again! I just LOVE that necklace. It is gorgeous. And CONGRATS on the DT!! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the cards you make.
Your creations are so awesome! It's no wonder you got picked for a DT! Congratulations, girl!!
Post a Comment