Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi blog readers! :)

Just checking in to say hello and to tell you that I'm glad that you are stopping by to read my blog! I realise I haven't posted in a while and that's why I wanted to post today to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this blog! I'm just not getting a lot of creative stuff done lately and the one thing I have scrapped recently I forgot to take a picture of before I gave it away.

I altered a clock (like the one you can see further down in this blog) but with a totally different look. I donated the clock to our church. They had a fund raiser event where they were raising money for the work they do with the young scouts. They had an auction for secret gifts where people could donate a gift. Then when all the gifts were auctioned out they had a drawing and two of the people that had bought the gifts also won a bigger prize. It was a great evening of lotteries, auctions and fun and a lot of money was raised for the scouts. I also donated a gift card for a linedance class. The highest bidder gets to invite up to 40 friends for a linedance class where I teach 2 dances. :)

So, not a lot of scrapping getting done here but hopefully that'll change soon! I need to get started on my christmas cards!!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

MindyRadio said...

I sure am missing you and your scrappy goodness!

Ami said...

Hey! I miss you, too! Hope you are doing ok! Thanks for the sweet comments on my Christmas decor!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Emmy!!

Been missing you my friend.....it feels like forever since I talked to you!! Hope all is well with you and your family!

{{{{HUGS}}}}} Gabi