
The card is made so that when you open it, you still see the scalloped circle with the flower.

I have another project to show you as well. In my latest DT kit I got more glittery papers from Best Creation. These are not from the christmas line though. With black dotted cardstock I have made a box and then decorated it with the best creation paper, black and white tull, flowers and punchinella.



4 comments:
I love your sweet Father's Day card and your gift box is just so elegant & stunning!! Beautiful work my friend!!
I just adore that sweet little card!! That owl is just so cute! The box is absolutely gorgeous, too! Awesome work!!
I just love the beautiful things you are always doing with your scrappy supplies.....it inspires me to branch out from just doing 12x12's.....beautiful work my friend!
~Gabi xx
Åh så fiffigt med den utskurna kanten på blomkortet! *måste komma ihåg*! Kram Pia
Post a Comment