Kacey, the cute little fairy is the latest original digital stamp from the talented Nina May that you can download for free on the 'There's Magic In The Air' blog. You only have one week to get your own copy of this image so head on over to the blog today. Also make sure to check out the sketch challenge with a participation drawing.
I had so much fun making this card using the adorable image of Kacey. I would love to see in what creative ways you use this image. The background pp of the forest is from the 'Once upon a time' paper stack from DCWV.

6 comments:
Lovely card,the color combo is fantastic and the scenery is amazing! Hugs Nilla
Great card Emmy, the pp was perfect for the background!
oh this is darling! Knew you needed those papers for something, perfect choice!! love the butterfly too - great "fussy cutting" too!
This is absolutely awesome! What a great concept to do the background as you did! Excellent work! Best, Curt
Emmy, you did a wonderful job on Kacey. She truly looks like she's in the middle of Sherwood Forest. I love the grass effect that she's standing on. Well done!
This is gorgeous! I love the background soooo Magical. you did a beautiful job.
hugs,
Rachel
Post a Comment