YAY!! It's Magical Monday again!! That means your chance to download a new fabulous free original digital image by Nina May over at the
'There's Magic In The Air' blog. The image is called 'Beached Boat'. The theme for the DT and GD's this week was to make a gate fold card and that is also your challenge for this week so head on over to the blog, download your free copy of the image and get to work. If you participate in the challenge your name will be in the drawing for a prize.
The pp I used for my card is Imaginisce - A shore thing "Getting hotter, need water" I thought it was the perfect pp to use for this boat image. Unfortunately I don't know the brand of the flip flops on the card but I liked the idea of using them as the clasp to close the card.
Here's my card this week! Thanks for stopping by to check it out.

6 comments:
Emmy, so cute and the flip flops were a great summery touch for the boat image.... lovely summer fun card!
Way cute! Love the rik rak to match the boat! And those flip flops were a perfect embellishment! Great job! Best, Curt
What a lovely card and a fab idea of a closer for the card using those flip flops. I may have to "borrow" your idea for the closer. Love the colours on the boat - very different.
Lovely card love the flip flops and the rick rack and the colorful boat! Hugs Nilla
ooooo Emmy what a perfect choice in those Flip flops!! well done! I love it
this is such a wonderful card. I love how you used the flip flops as a way of closing your card. such a neat idea.
hugs,
Rachel
Post a Comment